back to school wants:
- new book bag, ideally a larger everyday purse
- new jeans, skinnies, indigo to dark wash
- a gold runway michael kors watch
- more tops, cardigans, and a cute cropped jacket
back to school needs:
- a larger or more organized planner. my kate spade desk calender is just not kickin' it anymore.
- calming music, treasures that are not on the everyday radio
- mac cosmetics pro-longwear lipcreme lipstick, the accessory i now cannot live without
i chose for back to school to get the nordstrom's bp. 'runway' boot ... basically, in my opinion it's an updated version of the steve madden intyce boots i owned and wore in previous posts. they've seen their days and most likely will not be seeing day light until the next rodeo. but for now, i invested in the bp. runway boot from nordstrom's. a perfect staple piece for fall.
being that i am beginning my fifth year of college, it's technically my last time to enjoy the fall "back to school" shopping. the huge problem being that i have expenses which include wanting to redecorate our bedroom. roughly about three more weeks until school starts back up and we move into a master bedroom. still writing down ideas and collecting pictures for bedroom ideas. look forward to before and after pictures in the months to come!
as for now, check out my boards on pinterest here! au revoir!