Monday, October 31, 2011

pumpkin treat



here's an amazing recipe that i tried making this past weekend. i picked my latest craving, everything pumpkin and incorporated it with what i also always crave... desserts! while browsing along pinterest, i found this recipe and it looked so amazing. after a late night drive to the grocery store, i whipped together some of this pumpkin frozen yogurt. it was so delicious i made two batches :)  

recipe from : blogs.babble.com

best,
alyssa

p.s. i didn't have any of my own pictures because i ate the pumpkin frozen yogurt out of the mixing bowl it was so good!

3 comments:

  1. that looks delish :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa! I read your tweet on Twitter that you're looking for a a new blog design. I'm a web and graphic designer who specializes in Blogger blog design! If you'd like to talk, email me! info@bettyreddesign.com

    Have a happy day!
    Nesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two years since the last blog post, oh my Lord! Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete