Tuesday, May 10, 2011

dead week

i've already stated about a million times to everyone that this next two weeks are uber busy. with finals and my new job, i am completely overwhelmed but i have managed to come out with one tidbit of advice for dead week before finals.

a venti iced coffee and morning bun from starbucks have been my breakfast and will continue to be for the rest of the week. getting showered and dressed for the day first thing at 6:45 am will make you feel more productive. so far these two things have gotten me to feel somewhat accomplished with my day.

sadly, i will not be able to blog for the rest of the week, but am hoping to be back and running on may 20th. until then follow me on twitter. my status updates on facebook and my tweets will be live proof of how insanely busy i am.

best,
alyssa

p.s. dave matthews playlist on pandora is my life right now. strongly recommended :)

No comments:

Post a Comment