Tuesday, March 15, 2011

late night inspirations

here is some inspiring pictures of outfits i would love to imitate with my own twist of style.
all pictures via http://pinterest.com/choosewant_need/style/

want: a full skirt

need: a large bag and sunglasses

want: this great top, a crossbody bag, and these white frame glasses!

choose a skirt that shows off the feature you love the most about yourself.
i choose my legs :p


want: a sheer button up, need: these olive green skinnies
spring shopping is financially approaching a little later than normal for myself. i am so excited to find amazing basics like the majority of the pieces shown above. my advice to myself and others is to print out photos or cut them out of magazines, and keep them in a close and accessible place. oh how i can't wait to mix new pieces with the old.
best,
alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment